- You must post these rules.
- Answer the ~10 questions I was asked.
- No tag-backs.
- Sorry, heavily edited rules because I have to go to the dentist today.
10 things about me:
Oops! If you want to know something about me, then you'll have to ask! People don't talk to me enough already for me to freely volunteer information about myself! ^v^
I like really bright colors, but I never wear any or decorate with any.
I have used a variety of animals to represent myself online.
Questions I was asked:
1. What's the last food you ate? A banana
2. You can only play one video game for the rest of your life. Which do you choose? There have been several games I have played for more time than others. Sacred 2 is probably the only rpg I've played through more than once just because of all the quests to find and the open world to explore. FUEL is a racing game with an open world where you drive around the wilderness and look for races and things to collect and enjoy the pretty landscape. Runners up might be Skyrim since I've played it a lot more than other games and you can be a lizard. Motorstorm: Apocalypse has fun racing, but what is really fun is how much time you could spend customizing your car with pretty colors. Venetica has interesting places to explore and feels more like a Gothic game than some of the later Gothic sequels.
3. What is the unhealthiest (physical, such as smoking or junk food) habit you have? Probably not exercising enough.
4. What is one thing you'd like to change about your chosen artform, but haven't yet? It can take me a long time to finish something because I worry I will mess it up.
5. You are stuck in a car with a cassette player and no other audio device. You get one tape for a cross-country road trip. What's on it? Either the album called Euro Power Dance or the soundtrack to Shatter.
6. Tea or Coffee? Coffee!
7. What do you call Armadillidium vulgare locally? Pill-bugs!
8. If you could have any wild animal as a tame, domesticated pet, which do you choose? I want a pet bird so badly...but it would get lonely because I would not be around very often.
9. How many chairs can you see from where you are right now? Six!
10. What is your least favorite food? Things that look overtly processed, like shrimp packaged in a sealed wrapper that states "Does Not Require Refrigeration"